PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE:
Find your problem below – this page shows which member of the team can deal with your problem.
You MUST book your appointment with the correct member of the team. If not, you may be asked to rebook your appointment.
Some booking systems may ask for a short note about the nature of your problem; if so, please do so as this is very useful to our clinicians.
If you are unsure as to who to book your appointment with, DO NOT book online, and please contact reception on 01642 746800 instead.
Thank you for helping us to help you, and for preventing any of our appointments going to waste.
- Blood Tests
- Blood Pressure Checks
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT
- Blood Tests (if phlebotomist unavailable)
- Blood Pressure Checks (if phlebotomist unavailable)
- B12 Injections
- Ear Syringes (ONLY if already seen GP or Advanced Nurse Practitioner)
- Suture Removals
- Wound Checks
- Flu, Pneumonia, Shingles Vaccinations (if patient eligible)
- Contraceptive Pill (not first appointment)
- Depo Injections (not first appointment)
- Coil Checks
- Holiday Vaccinations (one appointment per patient)
- B12 Injections
ADVANCED NURSE PRACTITIONER
- Abdominal Pains
- Respiratory Symptoms
- Breast Lumps
- Eye Symptoms
- Emergency Contraception
- Minor Injuries
- Musculoskeletal Aches
- Sore Throats
- Skin Problems
- Vaginal Symptoms
*Please note that our Advanced Nurse Practitioners CANNOT SEE:*
- Children under 1 year old
- Mental health problems
- Substance misuse problems
- Pregnancy related problems
- Sleep disturbance problems
- Any on-going problem which is currently under the care of a GP