PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE:
You cannot book an appointment for something without being told to by a member of the clinical team. If you book something inappropriate, we reserve the right to not perform it when you arrive.
You MUST book your appointment with the correct member of the team. If not, you may be turned away and asked to rebook your appointment when you arrive.
Find your problem below – this page shows which member of the team can deal with your problem. This page also indicates if eConsult can be used to tell us of your problem.
Some booking systems may ask for a short note about the nature of your problem; if so, please do so as this is very useful to our clinicians.
If you are unsure as to who to book your appointment with, please use eConsult, or contact reception on 01642 045830 instead.
Thank you for helping us to help you, and for preventing any of our appointments going to waste.
- Blood Tests
- Blood Pressure Checks
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT
- Blood Tests (if phlebotomist unavailable)
- Blood Pressure Checks (if phlebotomist unavailable)
- B12 Injections
- Ear Syringes (ONLY if already seen GP or Advanced Nurse Practitioner)
- Suture Removals
- Wound Checks
- Flu, Pneumonia, Shingles Vaccinations (if patient eligible)
- Contraceptive Pill (not first appointment)
- Depo Injections (not first appointment)
- Coil Checks
- Holiday Vaccinations (one appointment per patient)
- B12 Injections
ADVANCED NURSE PRACTITIONER
- Abdominal Pains – or use eConsult
- Respiratory Symptoms – or use eConsult
- Breast Lumps – or use eConsult for women, or eConsult for men
- Conjunctivitis – or use eConsult
- Constipation – or use eConsult
- Earaches – or use eConsult
- Eye Symptoms – or use eConsult
- Emergency Contraception – or use eConsult
- Moles – or use eConsult
- Minor Injuries – or use eConsult
- Musculoskeletal Aches – or use eConsult
- Sore Throats – or use eConsult
- Skin Problems – or use eConsult
- Vaginal Symptoms – or use eConsult
*Please note that our Advanced Nurse Practitioners CANNOT SEE:*
- Children under 1 year old
- Mental health problems
- Substance misuse problems
- Pregnancy related problems
- Sleep disturbance problems
- Any on-going problem which is currently under the care of a GP